Coaching LIcense Renewal
What you need to know about renewing your coaching licence
Your coach licence is due for renewal every three years from the date you qualified in your current grade. Archery GB will email you 30 days in advance of your coach licence expiry date, with instructions to download and complete the coach renewal form. The County Coaching Organiser may be in touch beforehand. Please remember, you are responsible for keeping your licence up to date and you should take action in the absence of a reminder, you can check your expiry date on the Archery GB Membership portal.
To be a licensed coach, you need to:
- Be a member of Archery GB
- Hold an Archery GB recognised coaching qualification
- Have a valid DBS disclosure issued through Archery GB
- Be able to provide proof of completion of a child protection workshop within the last 3 years (e.g. attendance certificate)
- All coaches, other than Level 1, need to complete a minimum amount of Continuous Professional Development.
For more information on licence renewal please contact the County Coaching Organiser or visit https://archerygb.org/coaching/archery-gb-coaching/renew-your-archery-gb-coaching-licence